Bletchley – Traditional Solid Teak Garden Bench
The Bletchley is the classic teak garden bench range and will provide comfort and enjoyment for many years thanks to the quality build and timeless design.
The teak garden bench is made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques to create a stunning and longstanding outdoor bench.
The Bletchley teak garden bench comes in 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m sizes to provide seating for 2, 3 or 4 people. Field & Hawken also provides an assembly and engraving service ensuring that your bench is delivered exactly how you want it.
The Bletchley teak garden bench is a classic garden bench design with wide back slats within a solid teak teak rectangular back frame ensuring that the Bletchley provides a substantial solid teak garden bench that will easily seat 2 people with style and comfort.
Featuring a classic arm design and seating area which are both carefully contoured to deliver a comfortable seating position. The solid teak construction has a smooth sanded finish to enable this sturdy bench to provide you with a beautiful, long lasting teak outdoor bench at outstanding value.
Key Features: Bletchley Solid Teak Garden Bench
– Bench Dimensions 1.2m (all in cm), Overall: W120 x D65 x H90. Seat: W110 x D49 x H45
– Bench Dimensions 1.5m (all in cm), Overall: W150 x D65 x H90. Seat: W140 x D49 x H45
– Bench Dimensions 1.8m (all in cm), Overall: W180 x D65 x H90. Seat: W170 x D49 x H45
– Assembly option available: Yes
– Bench engraving option available: Yes
– Plaque engraving option available: Yes
Some minimal assembly is required if the assembly option not chosen.
– Assembly – Our trained team will fully assemble the bench for you prior to despatch from our warehouse.
– Engraving – Our own specialist will directly engrave your words onto the bench for you. Max 35 letters.
– Plaque Engraving – An engraved 5″x2″ plaque is provided as standard in either brass or steel.
– For all engravings, simply email or call us with the words that you require and we will provide a mock up for your approval before engraving and despatch.
Complete the Style Recommendations
Coffee or Occasional Tables
– Malmesbury teak coffee table range or Mortimer, Malvern and Suffolk 60cm folding tables.
The bench is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealer on our products which you can select for our team to apply before despatch or you can purchase and apply at home.
Standard delivery services for all benches is currently on a pallet(s) by our pallet courier partner network.
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly