Steamer Chair Cushion
A steamer chair is a fantastic way to relax in the garden, by the pool or at a spa, so why not make it even more comfortable with a Field & Hawken steamer chair cushion. Made from premium weight fabrics with a compressed fibre for durability across our range of colours and found in homes, and luxury UK spa hotels. At 70mm (classic colours) or 80mm (luxury colours) thick, our steamer chair cushions are the perfect accompaniment for a teak steamer chair (available separately) and all feature piped edging and removable, washable covers that have received UV treatment to help make the shower resistant covers look great for longer.
The Field & Hawken cushion range is an affordable but extremely plush cushion range featuring a hard-wearing fabric cover in a range of stylish colours, piping and filled with premium grade compressed fibre filling for an initially firm cushion, but long-term improved shape and use. Field & Hawken steamer chair cushions are found in homes, as well as luxury hotels and spas due to their quality and durability.
The steamer chair cushion has a quadruple split design which means it will support your head, back, seat and feet in one superior quality cushion. It is available in our classic colour fabric and luxury colour fabric ranges. The cushion stays securely in place thanks to the matching adjustable band and fabric ties. Made from superior quality filling and fabric these cushions come in a range of stunning colours and will fit most standard sized teak steamer chairs but please check your chair measurements against our cushion dimensions to ensure a good fit.
Key Features: Steamer Chair Cushion
– Pack size: 1 cushion (single cushion with quadruple split for seat, back and feet sections all connected by matching fabric
– Cover Material: 180gsm Polyester (classic), 210-230gsm (luxury)
– Filling: Premium density 70mm compressed fibre (classic), 80mm compressed fibre (luxury)
– Removable Machine Washable Cover: Yes, at 30c
– The cushion fabric conforms to BS5852 UK fire standards and has received sun fast protection to light grade 5, ISO 105 B02:2014 to prolong the fabric colour
– The cover is shower proof for light showers
– Piping: Yes – Matching cover colour (classic), Ecru/cream contrast piping (luxury)
– Chair Ties: Yes – Matching cover colour
– Adjustable Band: Yes – Matching cover colour
In order maximise the life of the cushion it is recommended that the cushion is stored during periods of non-use and rain.
We work with our suppliers to provide the right amount of packaging with the minimum amount of waste. Cushions are packaged in protective plastic and a cardboard box which when handled correctly provides sufficient protection.
Style and Range
Our cushions are available in a choice of colours to provide a stunning, instant update across a whole range of garden furniture items. You can find matching colour cushions for all garden furniture types, from chairs and benches to steamer chairs and sun loungers.
Free Fabric Samples
If you are trying to decide on the right colour before ordering why not contact us for a fabric sample. We would be happy to send you one free of charge, please message or call us with your contact details.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.