1.5m Round Teak Root Dining Table with Glass Top – Seats 6
A truly outstanding feat of craftmanship, the 1.5m reclaimed teak root dining table is a gorgeous 6 seater dining table from Field & Hawken. Each teak root table is delivered with toughened tempered safety glass and you get to choose your preferred teak root base from the available options.
4 in stock
Working with our suppliers to create a sustainable model, these abandoned roots from the teak tree were once just left in the ground but are now being reclaimed into these wonderful and individually unique hand crafted products. This in turns allows for the re-planting of young teak trees for future generations.
The 1.5m round reclaimed teak root dining table from Field & Hawken is a sustainably sourced and wonderfully unique piece of furniture that is practical and creates a stunning centre piece for any environment. Working directly with longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these incredible dining tables directly to the UK and Europe that are frequently seen on TV’s Saturday Kitchen.
The smooth hand-crafted teak roots are all individually crafted to maximise longevity and beauty of the natural product. Teak root table bases are delivered in a lightly prepared natural condition. This allows customers to decide whether to maintain them this way or apply a treatment such coconut oil to enhance colour.
Each teak root base comes with a strong and safe tempered glass top supplied with it and the table diameter refers to the glass top, rather than teak root base.
Please note that delivery times may be affected by extended glass manufacturing lead-times.
As each took root table base is unique, we provide images of the available teak root bases for customers to select the one that is right for them from our currently available stock. These are normally sent via email within 48 hours of an order being placed. The images shown in this listing are indicative of size and overall style for this table.
Pallet Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically in 10-15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
- – Table bases are in stock, but the glass tops may need to be ordered in which case delivery may be up to 20-25 working days
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to kerbside only -. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck. Delivery is not included into your property; it is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, including delivery into a property then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout, or contact our team who will be happy to assist.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.