You don’t have to look far to find this Autumn / Winter interior trends inspiration and ways to brighten up your home over the coming months.
According to Your Home Style some of the top trends for interior décor include:
- Candy Colours – Big pop colours in pastels with a definite leaning to pinks, blues and oranges
- Dark Acadamia – Deep greens and blues evoke a calming atmosphere that’s ideal for concentrating on cosy autumn activities
- Crafted Cosiness – Focussing on unique handmade pieces which bring warmth, character and texture to your home. Solid woods, woven wicker and jute are all stunning examples of this trend.
- Boucle 2.0 – The very essence of winter comfort, sheepskin, teddy bear fabric, and super soft fleece textures tend to fall under the bracket of bouclé too, as they have a similar bobbly appearance.
- Mirrored and high Shine Finishes – A great trend for getting the look for less by hunting ou sculptural, statement mirrors at markets and antiques events.
House Beautiful Interior Trends 2022 agree that a 70’s revival will provide fun and colour for the darker months of the year. Highlighting key design trends as:
- 70’s revival incorporating natural materials like rattan and cork, earthy tones and an eclectic mix of textures and patterns including animal prints, velvet furnishing and geometric shapes.
- Bare essentials provide a trend for more neutral interior lovers to follows, creating a relaxing environment to calm the senses rather than awaken them with the 70’s revival trend. Remove clutter and add simple furniture which bring light and texture.
Finally, Country Living called upon insights from Pintrest to find a top 10 trends for the autumn including Farmhouse, colour, patterns and nature inspired schemes all maintaining popularity in the coming months.
- Nature-inspired – Rattan continues to be popular with cane and canvas now also becoming popular alongside furniture with warm wooden tones. Creating a balance between modern structures or pieces with natural materials is becoming increasingly popular. Rattan, bamboo, wood and stone again feature as key materials to bring the look into your home. It’s not just nature inspired furniture though that is part of the 2022 trend. Plant and animal wallpapers or wall decoration and paint inspired by outdoor tones are equally compelling this Autumn and can quickly transform a space.
- Print and Pattern – As with House Beautiful nostalgic designs incorporating bold patterns and colour are in so embrace your brighter side and go big.
Browse the Field & Hawken Range to Achieve the Autumn Look
Add warmth and texture throughout your home with our teak root furniture, live edge furniture and reclaimed furniture ranges. For the dining room, teak root dining tables, live edge dining tables and reclaimed teak dining tables are available in a range of sizes and shapes to provide a stunning centre piece for entertaining from 4 to 12 people.
For the family room or living room, teak root coffee tables displaying their stunning bases through glass tops, or the contoured surfaces of our reclaimed teak coffee tables provided a focal point when relaxing with the family.
Perfect for the hallway, bedroom, or living room our reclaimed teak furniture range provides various storage options, each with a handcrafted sanded finish that maintains the grain definition of these stunning pieces of furniture.
Pair your dining table with natural kubu rattan chairs or update your breakfast bar with stools in the same natural material for an informal dining setting. If you are looking for a more relaxed seating arrangement, then the beautiful leather and teak sling chairs are perfect for a nook or hideaway to get away from a busy home.
Print and Pattern
Use Little Green Paints and wallpapers to create big impact wallcoverings for your home. With bold patterns and colours inspired by nature and UK history. Add accessories throughout the home with animal print cushions from Raine & Humble, or bold striped cushions and throws from Weaver Greene allowing you to add as much colour and pattern as you like. You can even go bold in the dining room with our velvet dining chairs featuring solid oak legs for a pop of colour around your dining table.